Welcome to my sewing/knitting Blog.

Monday 30 December 2013

Christmas Placemats

I’ve just finished a patchwork project for Christmas – one table centre-piece and four tablemats. Now do I keep them or give them away as presents? After all the work I put in to make them, it’s tempting to keep them.
In April my Patchwork Club is having an exhibition of work we’ve been doing through the year. I’m wondering how many tablemats will have spillages on them after the Christmas holidays? Perhaps we should keep them till next Christmas?
Here are the individuals…
DSCF1689DSCF1690
The colours don’t look quite right on here. In reality there is more contrast, but this was the best I could do in the available light.
DSCF1691DSCF1692DSCF1694
Shall I keep or give away? Choices, choices….

No comments:

Post a Comment