Welcome to my sewing/knitting Blog.

Tuesday 6 June 2017

Dresses for Ruby






I'm loving having a little grand-daughter to sew for and soon we are expecting another one! So exciting. Maren is due at the end of June and she will be just over a year younger than Ruby.
I have been sewing for Ruby and made her three little sun-dresses. The first one is a ladybird dress, green patterned with a red lining. Pattern from Frocksandfrolics.com



The second one is from the same pattern, but with different colours.  Which one do you like the best?





The third dress is a commercial pattern and I've used a teddy bear cotton fabric.

Ruby is trying to walk. She is nearly one year old.  I think when she can walk she will look very nice in the dresses I've made for her. I shall try and get a picture of her in them one day.



No comments:

Post a Comment