Welcome to my sewing/knitting Blog.

Wednesday 29 December 2010

Baby's sleeping bag


This is my current project - a sleeping bag for a baby.  I've chosen Christmassy colours because it seemed appropriate for the time of year.  Red always makes me feel warm so hopefully it will have the same effect on baby.

The wool I'm using is a double-knit (Worsted in America) and two colours, red and white with just a hint of brown. English needle sizes 10 and 7 so it will knit up quite loose.

So, a nice way to spend the winter evenings.  When the snow is gone I shall go to town and buy a 20 inch zip to put down the front.

What are you currently working on?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Stella,
    I hope you had a very Merry Christmas. You do such wonderful knitting. I love the colors you've chosen for the sleeping bag. Can't wait to see the finish.

    ReplyDelete