Welcome to my sewing/knitting Blog.

Friday 3 December 2010

A Christmas Jumper

I have just completed a winter woolly jumper for my grandson, Dylan.  I chose a bright, pillar-box red yarn because it looks so warm and with temperatures at -2 deg. Celsius today, he could probably do with an extra layer to keep him warm.  He's only five weeks old today.

The camera seems to choose its own colours sometimes, particularly when I'm taking red items.  In the next picture, although it is the same jumper, it looks more pink than red.  I don't know why that is, must be something to do with the lighting. In any case, it has a nice sort of a glow, doesn't it.


2 comments:

  1. I have the same problem with reds. Lovely job, I wish I could knit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's beautiful, Star. He's already five weeks old? Time sure does fly!!

    ReplyDelete