Welcome to my sewing/knitting Blog.

Monday 31 May 2010

A bluey, greeney sort of a mood.

Today, I am in a bluey, greeney sort of a mood so I thought I'd show you a little of my stache in that colour range.

The balls of wool above are by Wendy wools. I don't think they make this type of wool any more, which is a pity because it is nice to knit with and very easy to wash. It also tumbles well in the drier and doesn't turn to felt. I love a wool that tumbles well, don't you. I bought the wool from the internet.

Some of my wool lives here in a drawer. Needless to say, I have wool all over the place, but that doesn't mean that I know where to find it when I want a certain ball.

Here are some greeney cottons to enjoy.

and being a greeney, bluey post, I had to include my very special pin cushion.



Tomorrow I'll give you a peek at what I am going to make next. Can you guess?


Have a wonderful day.

Star

3 comments:

  1. You are always so productive! I'm busy reading a novel and trying to stay awake in the evenings. Maybe I should knit something. I'll take those pretty blue fuzzy balls, please. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those yarn colors. Will you be making a sweater for the baby?

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, it's not going to be a sweater Shelley. I'll post what I'm making very soon.
    Thank you for calling by.
    Star

    ReplyDelete